Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello.......this post is a follow up from last weeks 60`s Revell "Dragon Fire" trike.........this Revell "Evil Iron" kit was a favorite of mine as a kid.......I bought 2 of these kits from Ebay.......and I thought I would make this practice one first and then make a better one at a latter time.......this was built 3 years ago.......I molded the body together......painted H.O.K. kandy red over gold base..... .airbrushed H.O.K. black fogging ........wired and plumbe.....thank`s for looking.

DSCF2874.jpg

DSCF2942.jpg

DSCF2914.jpg

DSCF2933.jpg

DSCF2896.jpg

DSCF2901.jpg

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2884.jpg

DSCF2909.jpg

DSCF2907.jpg

• Like 2

Guest snapper

.......and I thought I would make this practice one first and then make a better one at a latter time.

? No disrespect John, but if this one is sub par, then, wow. I remember you posting your other dragon trike too, and you do some fine work. That paint is just outstanding.

• 7 years later...

Ken.......yes ,they come with the kit.......thank you for bringing this build back from the dead........I totally forgot about this build.......I have another one that I want to do ........but,with a laced front wheel and all Alclad work.......thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Just... Wow!

I can remember seeing stuff like that at car shows when I was little. Loved them! 

I CANNOT believe that's a kit! Fantastic work, man, just fantastic. 

I feel a bit motivated now... not that I can come up with something that good, but work like this gets my modelling mojo goin'!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...