Model Cars Magazine Forum

I love it so far great job. I am took that same model and making a stretched car hauler with a low fifth wheel for the trailer. Keep an eye out for it. I am going to watch this one alot.

Hey Tony be sure to let me know when you get that going I'd really like to see how that comes out. :P

Somehow I missed the updates on this last week. You're doing some fantastic work on this beast. I love all the scratch built goodies, but the steering is off the charts. Oops, wait a minute. I have to clean the drool of my keyboard. ;):angry:

LOL! looks like I'll have to send you a box of kleenx thx for the compliment bro

Pure insanity, man!

And of course, I mean that in a GOOD way! :blink:

So you think im crazy too. :) LOL! thanks for the compliment my friend

On the really crazy side heres my latest update remember I said this would be a fully lighted project? well...I started work on the side markers and here what I have so far.

I recieved 30 of these very small LED's in the mail and got busy with the side markers

newebay001.jpg

So i marked off the places where I wanted the lights to go and drilled small holes in which the LED's would go....

newebay005.jpg

placement of the LED's I used CA glue to hold them in place....

newebay022.jpg

1stlight001.jpg

here you can barley see the wires soldered together....

1stlight002.jpg

here the side markers lit up I still have to make the chrome bezels and they need to be filed flat as there is a round end on them...

1stlight003.jpg

Stay tuned for more to come. :angry:

Edited by Aftashox