Model Cars Magazine Forum

First let me say im sorry Matt and i hope your not using you laptop today LOL! (INSIDE JOKE)....

It's a good thing I checked this out before I went to the laptop on the model desk!! Oh well, another keyboard bites the dust!! :rolleyes::lol: Looking good, Bro!

You'd better be careful my friend as here in a while you will make yourself be in a corner. That is you will need to make something crazy realistic and time consuming to TOW behind this great piece of art! :rolleyes:

Thx for that great comment and Im working on getttin something to put behind it as we speak.

heres a lights out pic for ya....lightsout002.jpg

Right, that’s it!! :o

I’m dumping all my modelling tools & stuff in the trash…..I’m go’na take up knitting from now on. Just kiddin :blink::D .

Romell

I’ve been tagging along with you on this & you other build’s. Man you’re a craftsman & no mistake.

Inspiring, stimulating, motivating & sometimes bewildering, but always immaculately turned out models.

All the good stuff has been said about this build so I’ll just sit here in awl & keep watching & learning.

Keep on truckin.

Davey,

Right, that’s it!! :D

I’m dumping all my modelling tools & stuff in the trash…..I’m go’na take up knitting from now on. Just kiddin ;);) .

Romell

I’ve been tagging along with you on this & you other build’s. Man you’re a craftsman & no mistake.

Inspiring, stimulating, motivating & sometimes bewildering, but always immaculately turned out models.

All the good stuff has been said about this build so I’ll just sit here in awl & keep watching & learning.

Keep on truckin.

Davey,

Hey Davey thx for watching and for your honest and warm hearted compliment. Im glad you enjoy the builds. take care talk to ya soon. :D

Romell, I've been watching this (and your other builds too) but this thing is just amazing. It's really something to watch this come together and the level of care and detail you are putting in to this is second to none. It's really an inspiration. The lights are just over the top great, man; I really dig them. This is a build that people will just stop and stare at for a long time trying to find all the little things that really make it outstanding. Not too mention, but DANG, this thing is huge! I hope you've got a lot of shelf space cleared for this beast! Keep up the great work!

Rom, you got my attention now! :)

I really like the look of the new piece you got from wheelman, to me it really pulls the whole rig togother very nicely. I know you have worked hard and all on the other cab and did alot of work on it as well but I think this new part would fit nice as well. It has that look of the sleeper and cab that ties in with the wrecker bed. But alittle suggestion if you go with it, might be to open the wheel wells up just a hair as those tires seems awful cramp up in the openings. ;)

Rom, you got my attention now! :lol:

I really like the look of the new piece you got from wheelman, to me it really pulls the whole rig togother very nicely. I know you have worked hard and all on the other cab and did alot of work on it as well but I think this new part would fit nice as well. It has that look of the sleeper and cab that ties in with the wrecker bed. But alittle suggestion if you go with it, might be to open the wheel wells up just a hair as those tires seems awful cramp up in the openings. :lol:

Thx Jim I will make sure it gets done and i feel it ties in well also, Hey man whats going on with your buddys rig? any progress lately? Thx for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you soon. B)

Thx Jim I will make sure it gets done and i feel it ties in well also, Hey man whats going on with your buddys rig? any progress lately? Thx for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you soon. :(

Your welcome man, well right now my buddy rig project is being work on slowly as he is still waiting on one company to get back to him as it's been like 3 weeks now and he has sent them afew messages and yet heard nothing back so he is kinda looking for another company that has the parts he's after. I for get what all the parts are that this one place had that he wanted. So right now the project is moving along slow and he is trying to get ahold of afew places in the mean time also as I'm working on the GL charger project and getting it done as it's very close from being finish, plus I'm working on afew other projects as well :lol: . His semi project is going to take some time to build though.. I also just realize it has been over a month sense I posted anything about it in my build thread on that project :lol: , you always welcome for my comments. :D

Coming along quite nicely... wow, I need to dust off one of my semi tractor projects. Those lights look killer! ( I would have said "They're illuminating", but I want to earn your laughter. Now pull my finger!) :);)

Ok you got it , LOL!....ROFL!.....LMAO!.....FOCL!.....HEHEHE! I woulda laughed just seeing Ol jack sticking his head through that bathroom door! now thats funny! :)

That Kenworth cab has seen more daylight in the past 4 days than it has in the past 4 years I've owned it. I knew that you could put it to good use, Romell. Keep up the good excellent work!

Im really glad you had it to offer thx again. It really fits the build I think, I just wish i had it before I put all that work into the other cab LOL! ;)