Model Cars Magazine Forum

New body/engine shop WIP.

mannyclub

Hello modeler's!

From my previous post on my old diorama, this is the new one im building. All wip pics will be in this thread and updated when I get more done etc. The shop looks clean right now but will get messy during time thats for sure, I mean...its a body shop! lol

Still have to put in the interior walls etc and lots more work and stuff to do. The drop ceiling will have molding around the top also. This one is gonna be fun to do! Im goin to add a front section on also for parking with a small fenced in area...

Thanks for looking..

Manny

shopsmalla.jpg

Holy Cow! Man, I had to look at that twice to make sure. Nice!

Hello modeler's!

From my previous post on my old diorama, this is the new one im building. All wip pics will be in this thread and updated when I get more done etc. The shop looks clean right now but will get messy during time thats for sure, I mean...its a body shop! lol

Still have to put in the interior walls etc and lots more work and stuff to do. The drop ceiling will have molding around the top also. This one is gonna be fun to do! Im goin to add a front section on also for parking with a small fenced in area...

Thanks for looking..

Manny

shopsmalla.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

its been awhile since Ive got to post on this dio since moving and setting everything back up again.

Well the Mustang is a replica of my 1:1 2000 Mustang GT im building (also topic on the forum). Will be in the shop getting painted next with the base coat then the flames will be air brushed on etc etc. all pics will be takin in the garage in progress I guess lol.

mustangbeforepaint.jpg

The other side of the shop is the 67 impala being restored frame up.

impalapanel.jpg

impalajackstands.jpg

Im still working on the garage itself and will get dirty the more i get stuff done and built, lots more to go!

Thanks for looking

Manny

Hey Rob,

thanks!!

Here is the link to my site with the How to make the drop ceiling, (well my way anyway)

http://mannyclub.atspace.com/cieling.html

Manny

Thanks. I saw your website and the dio page I like all the background you are doing on it. Really makes it come alive. I hope you don't mind me copying you when I go to do the ceiling on my dio.