Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Peterbuilt Wrecker, Kenworth Conversion

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas sorry I havent been working on this build , it been to cold to paint and thats where i am now as soon as i get some warm weather I'll be back on this. hang tight !

I just realized somehting was missing , new posts from Aftashox. Your post are always the first one's I look at. Can't wait to see what you start next. Keep up the great work.

Hey fellas sorry I havent been working on this build , it been to cold to paint and thats where i am now as soon as i get some warm weather I'll be back on this. hang tight !

BUT ... 'it never rains in Southern California.' How can you be having ... bad weather? ;):blink:

B)

• 3 months later...
Guest Johnny

BUT ... 'it never rains in Southern California.' How can you be having ... bad weather? ;);)

B)

X2 That was what I was thinking when he said it was too cold to paint!!! I thought Wait!!! He lives in "sunny" California!!!:D

hey romell im just glad to see you havent givin up on this awesome build!! im looking forward to seeing some progress when ya get to it.

p.s. just a lil reminder since i havent seen you on here in a while........... :D:lol::DB):D:o

FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...