Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any Florida Model Car Clubs?

There is the Mighty Mopars of Orlando, Performance Model Car Club of Ft. Lauderdale, South Fl. Model Car Club and Suncoast Model Car Club of Sarasota Fl. This according to a Scale Auto Annual of 2003 I have at home, can't promise you they are still in existence :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread refers to the Performance Model Car club down here in Ft. Lauderdale, and that club no longer exists. We have sent update after update to Scale Auto with the new information, to absolutely no avail.

The club down here is now the Table Top Cruisers, and if you wish to participate in our club meetings or contests or other events, please contact me, Ken Willaman, at willamank@comcast. net for directions, times, dates and further information.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3men2's,

Come Saturday morning on November 10th. I originally announced November 9 in the afternoon, but we will be setting up tables and making ready for the weekend, and if you want to register early then, ok but after 5pm.

I would suggest that to have your car put down by 1PM Saturday, if possible. That will ensure the best posibility of getting its highest vote potential. Remember, the 1932 Ford and large scale classes will be judged.

If you need any furhter information, please notify me through the message service on this forum.

Thanks,

Ken "FloridaBoy" Willaman

Last year a club had a display at the show at Don Garlits Museum Mopars With Big Daddy show.

I will be at show again this year and i will bring my MOPAR MODELS

SHOW IS NOV. 3-4 MODELS WERE SETUP ON SATURDAY ONLY

I HOPE THEY COME BACK AD HAVE A SHOW INSTEAD OF JUST A DISPLAY

STEVE

WINTER HAVEN FL.

1971 DART SWINGER

Edited by 71dartswinger

• 4 months later...

Hi...I am not related to any Florida club yet , but I have participated in a few of them , great events I will say ..Perhaps these events may help you get more information about there clubs....Oct. MAGS, Tampa. Feb. IPMS First Coast Jacksonville. April , Tutusville Florida Model Fest . May, Modelpalooza at Florida Fairgrounds..........Above and Beyond.....Barbo.