Model Cars Magazine Forum

I also confess. I always have my DSLR in my lap while driving and ready to go. I could be more dangerous than a texting teenager behind the wheel, but random cars are my game! And to think, I thought I was the only one addicted to this.

Here's a few local shots from around town:

YellowDSC_6302.jpg

32RodDSC_8691.jpg

40Ford_DSC1407.jpg

MercuryDSC_3779.jpg

wrecker_DSC1302.jpg

Orange-yellow_DSC7685.jpg

To those who posted the used car lots full of Jap $%^& I say.

It said "Interesting cars"...

Mistubishi makes nothing interesting.

Bob

well since thats the only skyline r32 i have seen in florida besides the new r35 gt-r, and also that evo 9 mr edition is quite rare, not to many of them in the usa! and like i said, im not into classic cars, imports/tuners/exotics are my type of thing! so one car that might be intresting to you may not be to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by B_rad88

yeah i kinda dug those photos of the tuner shop. that skyline was killer. some of those others were pretty neat. the "bad cop no donut" bumper sticker might be a bit much though! :lol:

i have a 96 nissan 240sx i bought new and lowered etc. i cant believe how many people compliment me on it when i drive it.

B they would have to force me to stop drooling on that Skyline wink.gif

LOL cool, i want that r32 gts-t, it will make an awsome car!

yeah i kinda dug those photos of the tuner shop. that skyline was killer. some of those others were pretty neat. the "bad cop no donut" bumper sticker might be a bit much though! rolleyes.gif

i have a 96 nissan 240sx i bought new and lowered etc. i cant believe how many people compliment me on it when i drive it.

cool, thanks, and lol, that sticker might been a little much, but i thought it was funny, specially on a turbo civic! lol, nice, you got a pic? lol

How about pinning this thread? I think it's cool.

I'll have more later, but last Saturday, Dad and I were on our way to a cruise night. We found when we got there the restaurant had gone out of business sometime in the last three weeks, which was tragic, because it was good. That cruise had also been running for probably the better part of twenty years.

On our way to Framingham, we went out the back road, and we found this on the road. This is a 1929 Deusenburg Model J roadster with a Derham body. The fuel pump had quit, and the man was less than a mile from his son's house.

While waiting for his son to come with the Suburban and a tow rope, we kept him company, and took pictures. More will be coming, but for now, here's one.

That's me talking with the guy. Dad took this picture.

DSCF0235.jpg

This man has three more Deusenburgs and a Bugatti as well. And when you see his (and the kid's) house, you know he isn't bluffing!

Charlie Larkin

To each there own.

I think it's cool the younger generations have there own types of hotrods like donks and tuners.

Keep it up with the pics,i enjoy them all.

I saw a Ferrari yesterday and it was unique cause it was parked on the street with an inch of dirt on it,sorry no pics.

I will be on the prowl this week looking for some photo opportunities. :lol:

To each there own.

I think it's cool the younger generations have there own types of hotrods like donks and tuners.

Keep it up with the pics,i enjoy them all.

I saw a Ferrari yesterday and it was unique cause it was parked on the street with an inch of dirt on it,sorry no pics.

I will be on the prowl this week looking for some photo opportunities. B)

yep you can say that again..... LOL, don't get me wrong, i like classics too(mostly 60's and 70's classics), but not as much as tuners and exotics whitch i love!

and wow, thats one rare ferrari, LOL :lol:

Edited by B_rad88

well since thats the only skyline r32 i have seen in florida besides the new r35 gt-r, and also that evo 9 mr edition is quite rare, not to many of them in the usa! and like i said, im not into classic cars, imports/tuners/exotics are my type of thing! so one car that might be intresting to you may not be to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that to say that there are no Japanese classics? How about the 1974 Datsun 240-Z? I used to have a 1977 Celica Supra hatchback with a fuel injected six cylinder- one of the quickest and most nimble cars I've ever owned. I know that there are some folks that think anything other than the most current model is nothing but junk, but it would be a shame if cars like these were not considered classics.

On second thought, if there's any of this "old junk" out there I'd be happy to take it away for folks! B)

Is that to say that there are no Japanese classics? How about the 1974 Datsun 240-Z? I used to have a 1977 Celica Supra hatchback with a fuel injected six cylinder- one of the quickest and most nimble cars I've ever owned. I know that there are some folks that think anything other than the most current model is nothing but junk, but it would be a shame if cars like these were not considered classics.

On second thought, if there's any of this "old junk" out there I'd be happy to take it away for folks! B)

i ment american muscle classic cars. most japanese classics are also known as tuners cause how they mod them.

EDIT: and if you read what you highlighted, i did say IMPORTS/TUNERS/EXOTICS, and i ment any of those, yes including classic imports/tuners/and exotics!

EDIT AGAIN: come to think of it, i don't like many american cars, there is very few i do like, and i do mean the rare few i like!

Edited by B_rad88