Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fred's Model orld

JT

I've ordered from Fred several times, stuff always as described & very fair prices, but you've gotta be quick! Order once from him & you go on his advanced mailing list for several months, you'll have a much better chance of getting the goods before the site update! :D

Edited by jeffs396

• 2 months later...

I have bought from him and the catalogs came for a short period of time. Now the only way I know what he has is when the list is updated on his site. Now, every time I call, and I watch very carefully for the site to update and usually call the same day, everything I ask about is gone! What's the point of even having the website if your going to update your list after everything is already gone???? I asked him to start sending me the catalogs again so I had a chance at the stuff and he said I had to buy a model to get back on the mailing list?!?! I guess I just have to buy whatever he has laying around and be thankful for it????? I mentioned this on another group and about twenty other guys said they went through the exact same scenario! :(