Model Cars Magazine Forum

3D Renders from my Grafic Noval "PreEarther"

Romell R

Hey fellas not many people know I do 3D rendering as a matter of fact I have writen a grafic noval that i did all the art work for and it will be published this spring. Hopefully I'll be able to provide you guys who are interested with a copy of it. Now not all these pictures are car related but I will start with a car and then show you some of the characters from the story. I hope you enjoy this preview of my novel "PreEarther"

toddscar2.jpg

toddscar3.jpg

this is one of my main characters in the story shes from the elven home world...

TuParmakShir2.jpg

this is the main character of the story Major Todd Gamble of the U.W.M.C (United World Marine Corps) of PreEarth.

toddgamble.jpg

This is a Enforcer from the future earth Royal Troops

TrelanaTenlin5.jpg

Edited by Aftashox

This is a scene from the elven home world where the planets leading designer (scientis) has designed a new Biocamo battle suite (which actually becomes apart of the wearers DNA)for one of the worriors. To have a design make something special for you is considered a great honor! Almost as great an honor as having one of the ancients share a dream with you.

PreEarther835.jpg

PreEarther841.jpg

PreEarther843.jpg

Our warrior enters the lab....

PreEarther850.jpg

one mearly has to think of a color and the suite will respond in turn even as far as granting invisability....

PreEarther866.jpg

PreEarther871.jpg

the next day the suite has fully matured...

PreEarther873.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this small preview of "PreEarther" I will post more if you'd like to see more.

Edited by Aftashox

Wow, Romell...you are one of the most prolific and creative folks I've "met!" Beautiful renderings, and definitely keep me posted when it is published; I'll order one. The Aston Martin is nearly the same color as the one Bob Downie recently posted. Do you EVER get any sleep??? :lol:B)

LOL! I try to sleep Jim but it seems everytime I lay my head down the creativity starts LOL! so i do most of my work in the wee hours of the night. Thx for the compliment bro

That's cool, Romell ... nice renderings. I did a lot of 3D work maybe 10 years ago, but was only playtime for me. I'm curious where your figures came from and what software you're using? I was more a techie 3d-wise. I would make 3D objects for artistic friends work. I did make 3D images myself, with their guidance, but lets say I did better making a 3D boat trailer! :lol:

That's cool, Romell ... nice renderings. I did a lot of 3D work maybe 10 years ago, but was only playtime for me. I'm curious where your figures came from and what software you're using? I was more a techie 3d-wise. I would make 3D objects for artistic friends work. I did make 3D images myself, with their guidance, but lets say I did better making a 3D boat trailer! B)

Hey I use a program called Poser8 I used a program called Daz3D (which is a free program)to make all of what you see here. I make my own skins from photographs and such. I taught myself how to use these programs over the course of two years and ive been working on my book for just under a year. I used basic figures and enhanced them, now I have my own base to build on. The book is amazing I wish I could upload it, as it sits its stuck on my computer untill I can go down to the company that made my comic book software and get them to get it off my computer so it can be published.

Edited by Aftashox

Hmmm.... contest-quality models, 3D graphics, writing... you're a pretty talented guy! How do you find the time? Are there more than 24 hours in a day in your world? Or have you just given up on sleeping? B)

Our days are a month long on my planet arent yours? :lol:

Hey I use a program called Poser8 I used a program called Daz3D (which is a free program)to make all of what you see here. I make my own skins from photographs and such. I taught myself how to use these programs over the course of two years and ive been working on my book for just under a year. I used basic figures and enhanced them, now I have my own base to build on. The book is amazing I wish I could upload it, as it sits its stuck on my computer untill I can go down to the company that made my comic book software and get them to get it off my computer so it can be published.

Ah, cool. I also used Poser .. since version 3. I had a Poser based web page and there's probably still a lot of my objects on Renderosity and others. Most of my rendering I did in 3DS Max .. the original 3D Studio from 1992 is what got me first interested in 3D .. when I saw what it did to car meshes! B)

Your stuff looks really good .. I was suspecting Poser but you've done well modifying the figures. Best comment I can give you coming from another Poser user. I'm going to love seeing your finished graphic!

Edited by Foxer

Ah, cool. I also used Poser .. since version 3. I had a Poser based web page and there's probably still a lot of my objects on Renderosity and others. Most of my rendering I did in 3DS Max .. the original 3D Studio from 1992 is what got me first interested in 3D .. when I saw what it did to car meshes! :D

Your stuff looks really good .. I was suspecting Poser but you've done well modifying the figures. Best comment I can give you coming from another Poser user. I'm going to love seeing your finished graphic!

Thx bro that means alot comming from a long time poser user, I used to use 3DMax as well years ago, I used to design map for a online vedio game called rainbow six back in the 90's. Take care and I'll talk to you later

Hey fellas I just thought I give you a few more pics from my nova "PreEarther"

Future Earth is a dark and cold place 24 hours a day due to the polutive cloud cover that has encircled the planet for three centuries.

PreEarther150.jpg

this is commander Cole about to make a unwanted visit to someone who has not welcomed her presents in years....

PreEarther151.jpg

Major Todd Gamble and is Girl talk about the past....

PreEarther17.jpg

This could get messy.....

PreEarther48.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this small preview of "PreEarther"

• 4 weeks later...

Heres another preview for ya .... in these scenes you meet Lt. Luther "Snatch" Mccoy (who is also the character you see as my avatar) and Sgt. Eric Grey they are with an elite recon team setup to rescue captured Mercs . Lt Mccoy sets his windage squeezs off a round to take out his target.....enjoy

PreEarther765-1.jpg

PreEarther766-1.jpg

PreEarther768-1.jpg

PreEarther770-1.jpg

PreEarther773-1.jpg

PreEarther774-1.jpg

PreEarther785-1.jpg

PreEarther786-1.jpg

Edited by Aftashox