Model Cars Magazine Forum

custom chopper

supercharged

This was three years in the making but here it is my custom chopper. It is a revell motorcycle kit. I stretched the frame by breaking it at the neck and adding some rod. I scratchbuilt the fuel tank, oil tank, and the front air spoiler. The front end is 60% scratchbuilt. I was still building this the night before it's first show.

IMG_3088-1.jpg

IMG_3089-1.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3090-1.jpg

Edited by supercharged

• 1 month later...

Hey Tony,

Very nice, wish we saw more bikes on here, your chopper looks great, how did you do at the show? Thanks for posting for us!!

Mike

I was looking at the five or six other models in the class and i thought to myself i don't know. They got through third and second i thought to myself i was done. The other models looked so good. Then they called my name for first place i was so exited. It was the first trophy that i won in my whole life. I had thought about it afterwards that i scratchbuilt alot of the model stretched the front of the frame. All the other models in the class were more box stock. Over all it was a good day for me. I am hoping that momentum will drive into my other projects.

Edited by supercharged