Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Jairus" P-29 Roadster

John Teresi

Lookin good! Just one quick suggestion, you might want to take the master cylinder off and turn it over... The way it is on there right now will have the lid facing the ground when its sitting on all fours.

Thank`s Brett........good eye.........I almost made a big BOO BOO.

Fantastic!

What an attention grabber. I scolled to the second picture (with the radiator shell) and bam! It hits you right in the eye balls.

Great job on every aspect of the build including staying true to Jairus' original concept.

You are truly the Metal Master.

That finish is unbelievable, great stuff. The supercharger is a piece of art.

One thing, your star and bar on the left side is upside down.

Steve

Thank you!.........I`m a dummy ;)

Very nice. Did you use alclad for the body?

Thanks,

Bobthehobbyguy

Bob.....yes the body is alclad.......thank`s.

Hello.......the chassis is almost finished.......scratch inside body panels........side scoops alclad with rub on letters and weathered.........heads wired and alcad and weathered ........diamond plate floor and alclad.......wheels alclad and weathered tires..........brake lines attached ........alclad rear and fraont axles........chassis and inside body panels airbrushed with yellow zinch chromate..........if the sun comes out today I can alclad the body,turbo and the rest of the parts.......I should have this done by this weekend......thank`s for looking.

What do you mean IF the sun comes out? Doesn't the sun always shine in southern CA.? ;)

Hello......I scratch built the hood and ready for primmer.........scratch built trunk and ready for paint.......scratch roll bar and alcad.......dash is complete.......scratch headlights and alclad......II need to make seatbelts for seat......winshield is scratch built and ready to paint supports....... should have this finished by tuesday......thank`s for looking.

DSCF4678.jpg

DSCF4681.jpg

DSCF4689.jpg

DSCF4685.jpg

DSCF4684.jpg

DSCF4697.jpg

DSCF4694.jpg

DSCF4691.jpg

DSCF4686.jpg

DSCF4687.jpg

Edited by John Teresi