Model Cars Magazine Forum

Brass looks great , these bikes are always a ''HOT'' topic here, I think your gonna really like it here , the rules they have are necessary to keep all the B.S. halted at the door , I for one kinda welcome that effort from this board, so keep posting those chopper updates , like to see how this one comes out..

Thank you Jairus.Yes, I will attempt to scratch a springer style fork set up.Right now I amtrying to scratch the engine mounts and rear brackets.Have so many different things going on, it takes me a while to get anything done so just bare with me and I will finish this sooner or later. Here is a pic of the white wall tires.

frontbiketire.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Slight update.Have two cogged drives for the primary drive and a cogged belt as well.Need to do a little more work on them then they will go into rubber.Has anyone scratched a springer front end before.Looking at how I can do this and keep it old skool while trying to actually make it functional if possibe.I have one designe, but it is for a newer style bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Slight update.Recieved a springer front end off of a shaker trike and fits real nice.The front wheel is done and on with brake disc.Pad still to be placed.The rear fender has been rounded.Working on a cogged belt drive for both primary and secondary drives.Once these are done they will go into rubber and be available.Wont do toomuch more until then other then paint the body.I am thinking a metalic blue with a chrome frame??Think those would help accent the white walls and say old Skool for sure!!

heres a quick mock up with the front forks.Dont worry Hermit, I have a build wanting those forks.Perhaps when the drives are done Ill swap ya!!

mock1-1.jpg