Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ma's Resin

Still can't seem to get in touch with him, and have asked a member to help me out with that. Sent him an email two days ago and this one did not come back. Have also tried calling him but no answer. I do hope he is alright. Moreover, I would like to receive my order which was sent in November 2nd. Glad someone got theirs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone hear from him??

i have been emailing him once to twice a month, havent heard from him since october.

i have an order that was suppose to be ready a while back already. i understand he's a busy person and does this on the side. but communication is not that hard to do. im at the point where i just want my stuff back and willing to take what ever he has made.

i see daniel spoke to him on the phone, but i dont have his number...and im usually not the type to phone a person with out them giving me their number.

• 6 months later...

Al, Al, Al.........you got me drooling over that Grand Am and that Alfa Romeo B.A.T. 7!! I've been a big fan of the Grand Am ever since they were first intro'd in '72, and was very disappointed when Pontiac revived that name on a FWD econobox years ago. :(

Let me know when they're available...............I'm taking a 10 day trip out of town and will need some time to get the model funds built back up! :D

Edited by MrObsessive

:D Hi Alan when will the Am and the GTO be ready for taken orders I want 1 of each and what kits will be needed for doner kits.

The Grand Am/GTO will be ready in December. I need to get the interior finished up. You'll need to supply a chassis & drivetrain from a GM A-body kit; ie Cutlass, Chevelle, Monte Carlo. When I figure out which one is best I'll include the info with the kit.

Thanks for asking! :)

Al, Al, Al.........you got me drooling over that Grand Am and that Alfa Romeo B.A.T. 7!! I've been a big fan of the Grand Am ever since they were first in intro'd in '72, and was very disappointed when Pontiac revived that name on a FWD econobox years ago. :(

Thanks Bill.........I'll let you know when they are ready. I'm looking forward to the BAT car too.....I think they are really cool! After the Borgward I have a Facel Vega & a 1940 Sharknose Graham coming out. Here's the BAT 7 & the Mormon Meteor I:

photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg