Model Cars Magazine Forum

Keep on keepin' on

modelfritz

Hi all dio fans!!

My last note was a little down and I was a bit frustrated. This one is more upbeat! I'm pumped! I found three of the cars I need, although I have to transform two of them into a year earlier, but they are close enough to do that, I think. Why am I so obsessed with very specific cars, You might ask? well,... It is what brings all the meaning to the dio for me. Others may not understand, but it has special meaning for me. If anyone knows how to change a 66 wildcat bumper and tailight system into a 65, I'm all ears. I think I have an idea. Really handy would be the actual bumper, but a true craftsman ought to be able to make what he needs. What do you think, Barbo?? MrObsessive already gave me some ideas. You guys are great! Thanks! Manfred Range

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zebm1

I have a '64 Buick Wildcat (unbuilt AMT) but I ain't selling it or anything from it. I will take sum pics of tha parts or yu could go to tha Modelhaus...they sell individual parts (sort of).

:twisted: Zeb