Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paasche Paint Booth

PaaschePaintBooth001.jpg

PaaschePaintBooth002.jpg

PaaschePaintBooth003.jpg

Well as you can now see I got the Paasche Paint Booth I ordered last Saturday.

It is small yet I believve it will serve my purposes very well.

I need to get a dryer exhaust hose,( tomorrow ) and try it out.

Everything folds up to the sixe of the metal box on rear of paint booth.

The electric cord retracts into the case.

Don,

Looks great, can't wait to read your review!

I remember reading somewhere how a guy used the self sticking food wrap (?) to line his spray booth to keep the paint buildup to a minimum and make it easy to clean. You might want to try that method and let us know how it works.

I lne my booth with the white freezer paper made for wrapping meats. You can get it at any grocery store. I just tape it in place with masking tape. Just replace it once in awhile. You really should line with something as the paint builds up pretty fast especially if you use spray can instead of an airbrush. Find cheap furnace filters of the correct size. You can get them for less than $5.00 a four pack at Wal-Mart or the big hardware stores. Some over spray does get through the filter and you should vacuum out the fan when replacing the filter.

What did it cost?

I believe these were featured in MCM earlier this year and the cost of the unit was in the $100-$150 range, although it might be higher. Portable and lightweight, these would be ideal for modelers who don't have a dedicated space to paint.

I am saving my lunch money so I can get one, unless Santa brings me one for being a good boy this year :blink: