Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey do 3D models count?

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello PPL,

I thought I would show off this 3D model I made for the Star Trek Legacy Game of the U.S.S. StarLeague, its a Dreadnought I modeled using Rhino 3D, and Milk shape 3D, this was one of my first ships created for a game, so the Textures used for this model are alittle off, but the ship is playable and very distructive!

107039_4.jpg

107039_6.jpg

107039_5.jpg

107039_3.jpg

107039_2.jpg

107039_1.jpg

107039_7.jpg

Posted · Report post

That's a good looking mesh ... nice to be able to actually PLAY with something you made! Rhino is a cool 3D proggie, though I was already well into 3D Studio when Rhino came out, so never got too far with it. I got started in 3D acquiring car meshes and just rendering them ... an extension of my modeling I guess. I got into Poser for awhile and did a lot of modeling there with objects, clothes and body parts and modifications! :P

Posted · Report post

That's a good looking mesh ... nice to be able to actually PLAY with something you made! Rhino is a cool 3D proggie, though I was already well into 3D Studio when Rhino came out, so never got too far with it. I got started in 3D acquiring car meshes and just rendering them ... an extension of my modeling I guess. I got into Poser for awhile and did a lot of modeling there with objects, clothes and body parts and modifications! B)

Yes an extension of modeling... I like that B) .

I thought Rhino was easier to use, I have rendered two Cars a Delorean and the Green Hornets Black Beauty 1965 Chrysler Imperial and many other different things, but never clothing I may have to try that one day. Anyway Thanks for the compliment :lol: .