Model Cars Magazine Forum

im not sure if im in right area post this but heres some old pics of some models i first did when was lil younger

99 silverado supose to lay frame but kinda far from ground lol this was the first truck model i ever did its all shavbed n painted lics plate box supra lights huge hole in roof small bvlock chevy with blower

PICT0261.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

PICT0255.jpg

this was a s-10 model this one never got finished not even sure wat happ to it :blink: first one i did bodydropped on stock wheels with a full frame only pic i had of it to we was on way to a model meeting at the time

PICT0125.jpg

this one was a 72 chevy model turnned it into a frame dragging mobil on 17's!lol nothing really specail kinda one of the suckier models that ive done back then

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

this one is another 72 model took me right at a year to do it made it to a few model shows got me 2nd place at all of them i was very suprisded everyone said it was a pretty cool truck to them i ended up gettiung out of models sold it on ebay for 10 dollars :blink: plan bring this one back tho im build another to look just like it!bagged n bodied bed was completley shaved but left stock bumpers custom dash n center console 24 inch wheels pretty ick lil thing lol

PICT0095.jpg

PICT0096.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

PICT0094.jpg

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0105.jpg

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

Jimmy, you are such a mules backside it's not even funny.

i too like the red/orange Chevy truck :blink: really like the way the front wheels are tucked on that thing.

Dave

Why U calling me names?That is not nice and I think it is against the rules hear. B) Remember when U were wrong about the Monza I made? that was funny! butt I never called U names -grow up! :D

I like the stlye off your wheelz, but they look a little 2 big 2 me. your paint got a lot better 2! 72 was the last year of those.THANKS JIMMY! :P