Model Cars Magazine Forum

FREE flame outline

i have been using autoCAD for years just 4 fun im playing on using these flame on one of my cars soon.if u like them save the pic and use it as a templet.i will be posting more soon. if anyone else want 2 post up some design plz do and have fun :angry:

Drawing1-1.jpg

heres the link so u guys can save it

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/tiltawhirl1287/Drawing1-1.jpg

Edited by tiltawhirl

Depends what you want the rating on for design definatley 9 or 10, for frustration im going to have cutting them out its gonna be a 1 or 2 LOL.

You will be held responsible for the damage i do launching my knife across the room when i tear the final cut!!

I'm only joking these are looking great.

My mum has one of those Robo-cutters and i'm trying to con her that she no longer needs it so i can cut out my own stencils.

Wow, I studied autocad in high school, when I graduated in '01 I was trained on Autocad14, the last time I possessed a drafting job in 2005 we were using Autocad2000. I just downloaded 2010 and have been playing around with it but wow, you have some serious cad skills there my friend.