Model Cars Magazine Forum

Machined Aluminum Specialties - Contact Info

HI Everyone , Greg ,thank you for the kind words my name is Terry Kinnear I am the new owner of Machine Aluminum Specialties you can email me your questions or orders to:

terry.kinnear@yahoo.com

or you can call me @ 814-282-9244 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm.

Once I get the website updated I will turn the online ordering on. If you need anything please just drop me a line and I will get you taken care of .

Terry Kinnear of Machine Aluminum Specialties.

Another thumbs up for Terry and MAS. i just ordered a set of wheels from him a few weeks ago. The wheels arrived in a matter of days after payment was made. Terry, you have great customer service and great products. these are your "Warrior" wheels on the mock up of my 2010 Pro Street Camaro.

2485819120082984748S600x600Q85.jpg

Frank

TK and I go back a long time. He is a stand up guy,and I'm glad to see him taking MAS and making a go of it. MAS fills a BIG gap in the model aftermarket. I've used MAS 'stuff' on every model i've built for the last 16 years. MAS trim rings (IMHO) are the best on the market.I'm probably one of the few people on this forum that know what 'fotk' means (GRIN).......theZman

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

paypal is the absolutely safest way of doing a transaction with an unknown quantity, so i wouldnt worry about that.

is there some site that might have illustrations of his parts? any ETA on the new site?

ive used up the stock of MAS stuff i have collected over the years and need to replenish. i am glad i saw this thread because it served as a reminder to get on it.

Met Terry for lunch today , did some catching up as to what's been going on with the respective businesses and to pick up some parts .

After a bit of life's derailment , he is in the process of setting up his new shop and looking forward to producing quite a bit of new aluminum turned parts .

He is also setting up a new website which should be up and running shortly . The aforementioned contact info is correct if you wish to talk to him .

He also stated that he intends to resume vending at the shows , the first being the NNL East in April . It was great to see my friend and know that all is well , even better to know that he's going to continue supplying the hobby with an excellent product !

• 6 months later...

Terry still makes all his parts, He was suppose to have a new web site, not sure what the status of it is. He suppose to send me pictures of the wheels but nothing yet. Just figure someone on here would have some pictures of them.

If I remember correctly, the MAS wheels had a machined aluminum ring with a flat photo etch circular designed piece that was placed in the center of the aluminum ring.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm Terry of MAS. Until my website is up and working feel free to email me at: terry.kinnear@yahoo.com or you can call 7 days a week at 814-282-9244.

I am taking orders via email or phone. If you want to place a order I will send you a pay pal invoice and ship the next day or you can choose to send a money order. Lately I've been listing items on eBay trying to get interest back into MAS: http://www.ebay.com/usr/customs_by_terry

I look forward to keep serving all of you . Drop me an email and let me know what you need.

Thank you for your support,

Terry of MAS

• 2 weeks later...