Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby Lobby new arrival, get those 40% off coupons ready

Hey guys,

Stopped by my local Hobby Lobby at lunch yesterday to pick up the amt White Freightliner Dual Drive kit and saw that hey are now carrying the Chevy Titan 90 kit. It's priced the same as the Freightliner at 36.99 but with the 40% off it comes to 24.00 bucks with tax..that's not bad for what I consider a great truck kit that can be used under most anything....

Gray

Edited by stryfe101

Round2/AMT just reissued the Fruehauf Tank Trailer, and the have the Fruehauf Van Trailer scheduled for later this year. Last year they reissued the Fruehauf Faltbed Trailer and the Peerless Log Trailer. If you go to eBay and search for "Fruehauf" or "Great Dane", quite a few trailers come up.

So I was just checking for myatomic.com and it says wait for details.. so i checked out on google and apparently Myatomic.com has gone out of business. B)

yeah thats odd, i sent an email to the salesman i deal with over there. hopefully he gets back and lets me know whats goin on.

dennis

You have to remember, Hobby Lobby and places like that sell the kits at full retail, sometimes more! By the time you factor in that 40% off coupon, you'll be at the price that most online hobby sellers are geting for the same kit. I recently bought four of the Freightliner dual drive kits and I only paid about 23.00 a piece.

You have to remember, Hobby Lobby and places like that sell the kits at full retail, sometimes more! By the time you factor in that 40% off coupon, you'll be at the price that most online hobby sellers are geting for the same kit. I recently bought four of the Freightliner dual drive kits and I only paid about 23.00 a piece.

hey ben where can i go get those at, thats a real deal for that truck. thanks

dennis

hey ben where can i go get those at, thats a real deal for that truck. thanks

dennis

Hey Dennis, sorry for the late reply. I bought mine at Tower Hobbies. They have specials all the time too but their prices are already good, even without the specials!

can't wait for the K-123 to come out and hopefully Hobby Lobby will carry that too...I want a few of those.

Wish AMT would re-pop the Cruiseliner too...I've got 2 of the Stevens issues, but one came with a busted cab and warped parts, and the second came with a good cab and heavily warped parts.