Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Kit

mookie

Alright finally opened it, man I am happy, I already have the GTR33 and now I have the GTR34

10301757.jpg

10301757a.jpg

10301758.jpg

10301759.jpg

I love almost anything Nissan, and the JGTC, well any form of racing. I am in the process of getting the Group A GTR32, and the new GTR35, to have the four of the Calsonic Impul race cars

Here are the kits on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAMIYA-1-24-CALSONIC-SKYLINE-GT-R-GR-A-PLASTIC-MODEL-KT-/200399729384?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2ea8c132e8#ht_615wt_905

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tamiya-24312-Calsonic-Impul-GT-R-R35-1-24-Model-/330484724765?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf26cb41d#ht_3450wt_1139

Had a little chance the other day to work on the chassis, not much done. Maybe this weekend I am going to work on it, getting out early saturday and might have a chance, but it is still up in the air. Found a color that was pretty darn close the original color. Happy with the progress, wish I had more time to work on it, but now I have another one taking up most of my free time; I will try to start a post on it soon. Any comment on how to make this car better will be greatly appreciated.

11022319.jpg

11022319a.jpg11022320.jpg

Since we have moved recently, I have lost most of my paints, but I found this little can. I might spray the body since, the chassis is more glossy.

11022320a.jpg

Had a little chance the other day to work on the chassis, not much done. Maybe this weekend I am going to work on it, getting out early saturday and might have a chance, but it is still up in the air. Found a color that was pretty darn close the original color. Happy with the progress, wish I had more time to work on it, but now I have another one taking up most of my free time; I will try to start a post on it soon. Any comment on how to make this car better will be greatly appreciated.

11022319.jpg

11022319a.jpg11022320.jpg

Since we have moved recently, I have lost most of my paints, but I found this little can. I might spray the body since, the chassis is more glossy.

11022320a.jpg

but u cat put lacquer over enamel its going 2 lift

Had some time today to work on the car. Got a rolling chassis, I know I could of done some more detailing, I am still thinking about doing it, but at a later time.

11091543.jpg

I am loving the stance. I think I might go with the blue rims, or paint the white ones black. I am not liking the white rims, so they need to go.

11091542.jpg