Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 75 Chevy Blazer

Ron Hamilton

4 hours ago, Tabbysdaddy said:

I have the snap Blazer and two Deserters. I want to cut off one cab at the rear of the door and put it on the Blazer, and use the bed to make a long bed with the other. 

If you need, I have a few extra of those beds. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...

I agree, that it is time for Round2 to get the MPC Snap Blazer back to the market. Maybe add some Sherriff or Fish & Game decals, and maybe a trailer to sweeten the pot on what will have to be a $40.00 kit, by the time it hits the shelves. Or maybe the Parts Pack Motorcycle from 2-3 years ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stavanzer said:

I agree, that it is time for Round2 to get the MPC Snap Blazer back to the market. Maybe add some Sherriff or Fish & Game decals, and maybe a trailer to sweeten the pot on what will have to be a $40.00 kit, by the time it hits the shelves. Or maybe the Parts Pack Motorcycle from 2-3 years ago.

Make the bikes the Husqvarna's with the trailer and I'd be in.

AMT released the Yamaha in a Twin Parts pack a couple years ago. Revell has not released the Huskys in several years. Most recently in a Kit with a Pickup, Trailer and pair of bikes.

I had that kit. It has only enough parts to complete one bike, despite what the Box Art shows. This is due to the way the Chrome tree is set up, It would need to full chrome trees, and only one comes in the kit.

14 minutes ago, stavanzer said:

Does the Offroad Adventure Set have Handle Bars and Forks for Both Bikes?

Mine Did not. I want to know if it was a  one time packing error, or a corporate foul up?

Thanks.

Keep looking some of my motorcycle parts were on trees that you wouldn't think they would be on.