Model Cars Magazine Forum

ALMS Camaro Concept

aksarben

Here is my rendition of what a Camaro might look like if one were to participate in the ALMS (American Le Mans Series).

This was allot of fun to do, the body mods were intriguing and challenging. I didn't have to worry too much about accuracy because this car doesn't exist, so there was quite a bit of artistic license taken.

This is the build thread..

ALMS Camaro Build

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me along the way in this build, here are the final results.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f8.jpg

f9.jpg

Steve

Man, that is one great looking build. Having followed it all the way through, I am really impressed with the finished product. First rate building techniques and great looking scratch-built features. That engine work alone, is a neat model in its self. You must be very proud of this one. Really exceptional.

Being a major Camaro fan I have to say you took a picture and turned it into rolling art. This car is absolutely stunning and jaw dropping at the same time. If I saw this car on the track coming up on my tail I would truly step aside for the fear of being eaten alive! Great work, I love everything about it. TWO THUMBS WAY UP! :huh:

WOW! That's very nice model, it's very big conversion. Paintjob looks good, engine detailing is amazing and that is very good idea for that new Camaro. I'm not a fan of these but this one is very very nice. Thank you for sharing it!