Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New detailed primary drive

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

DSCN7376-vi.jpg

DSCN7377-vi.jpg

DSCN7375-vi.jpg

These will be at NNL EAST. Don't EMAIL Norm right now,,,,,,his computer is on the fritz. (What the hell is a fritz, anyway?)

Posted · Report post

Very nice!

I guess I'll just have to ask Norman "What do you make for the 1/12 choppers?" And then just buy it all. :wink:

Posted · Report post

Very nice!

I guess I'll just have to ask Norman "What do you make for the 1/12 choppers?" And then just buy it all. :wink:

Matt, just look at my Fotki album. The first few pics show everything that Norm has for the Revell choppers, as of today.

http://public.fotki.com/mamaprez/lyles_mod...les__race_cars/

Posted · Report post

Matt, just look at my Fotki album. The first few pics show everything that Norm has for the Revell choppers, as of today.

http://public.fotki.com/mamaprez/lyles_mod...les__race_cars/

I must be missing something.. I've seen this post on other forums where can I get some of these parts for the 1/12 bikes??

Posted · Report post

Chris,

It's Norm from Replicas & Miniatures of Maryland doing these parts. Lyle says Norm's PC is down, so give him a call at (410) 768-3648 (Mon - Sat, 9-6 ET).

Posted · Report post

Cool thanks Matt, yeah just got a pm from Lyle I got the info now will get in touch with R&M asap

Posted · Report post

Looks really good, but I have to wonder why they didn't put teeth into that belt?

(I KNOW why AMT didn't....)

Posted · Report post

Today's primary drive belts and pullys are smooth. Around 1980, Harley added a belt-drive primary, introduced on the Sturgis model. They had "teeth" on the belt and pullys and were used for several years on custom bikes and duplicated by aftermarket companies. Now, they all run smooth belts.

DSCN5454-vi.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hopefully he'll bring some of these to NNL East. If he does, I'll be buying them!

Posted · Report post

Fritz is what ya have after a REAL BAD Hair day....... or it's a BIG beefy German dude who drinks waay too much Heineken wid his Brots an saurkraut . :D

:twisted: Zeb