Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford Ranger is done

Mudpit602

It came out GREAT, Toby. I especially like the driveway shot with the 'hood in the background. But, uh, I THINK that's an F series ford pickup. i have a 20001 Ford Ranger, and it's a small S-10 sized lil truck. Yours looks like a full size truck. Just an observation, caz it sure don't take a THING from your build. It came out GREAT!:unsure::mellow::huh:

Edited by george 53

It came out GREAT, Toby. I especially like the driveway shot with the 'hood in the background. But, uh, I THINK that's an F series ford pickup. i have a 20001 Ford Ranger, and it's a small S-10 sized lil truck. Yours looks like a full size truck. Just an observation, caz it sure don't take a THING from your build. It came out GREAT!:unsure::mellow::huh:

In the late 70s and early 80s some of the full size ford were call Ford Rangers befor they came out with the midsize Ranger. Thank you for liking the build.

0914101929b.jpg

Edited by Mudpit602

It came out GREAT, Toby. I especially like the driveway shot with the 'hood in the background. But, uh, I THINK that's an F series ford pickup. i have a 20001 Ford Ranger, and it's a small S-10 sized lil truck. Yours looks like a full size truck. Just an observation, caz it sure don't take a THING from your build. It came out GREAT!:D:mellow:;)

You have a 20,001 Ranger? :o:blink: How'd you get one so early? :unsure:

Are you sure there will even be a Ford Motor Company in the year 20,001? Let alone a Ranger? :huh::blink:

But, thanks for setting Toby straight. We gotta keep the facts accurate here! ;)

ph34r.gif

Dan,Dearborn's the next city over, we get ALOTTA Ford stuff early!:lol: But your RIGHT, I been warned about my lousy punctuation, an that ONE LOUSEY little O..... Oh well, I'm only human.:D And Mark, Thank you for that info. My Dad was a Ford man and ONLY owned Fords(and 1 Jeep) as his "Good" cars, Had a Lariat XLT. It was a NICE truck. And i never knew there was a Ranger in a full size pick-up. Ya live an ya learn! Thank You both!:DB);)

Nice truck. The Ranger name has some history in Ford. The Marmon- Harrington 4x4 conversion on the panel truck was called the Ranger. The Ranger then became the entry- level Edsel. In the mid- 60's the name was used on a forward- control show truck.

Edited by Harold

Dan,Dearborn's the next city over, we get ALOTTA Ford stuff early!:D But your RIGHT, I been warned about my lousy punctuation, an that ONE LOUSEY little O..... Oh well, I'm only human.:D And Mark, Thank you for that info. My Dad was a Ford man and ONLY owned Fords(and 1 Jeep) as his "Good" cars, Had a Lariat XLT. It was a NICE truck. And i never knew there was a Ranger in a full size pick-up. Ya live an ya learn! Thank You both!:DB);)

All in good, clean fun! ;) It's always humorous when one gets caught with one's 'perfection' pants down whilest beating on someone else for not being 'perfect.' I know ... I've been there, too! :D;)

It wouldn't be any fun if everyone was always perfect! :P

:lol: