Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks to the LIARS CLub

Just wanted to post a big Thank you to the members of the LIARS club for the fantastic job they did once again hosting their model show. The members of the Jersey Shore Model Car Club once again had a great time in our annual visit to Freeport Long Island, and even took home some hardware. Thanks again guys for a job well done

i would also like to say THANK YOU to the LIARS club. my wife and i had an incredably good time. the facility was very nice, the models were super,and the people were OUTSTANDING!!!!!! i can't say enough how pleasant the experience was. i've been to some bigger shows and i can't say the experience was a nice one. thank you to the LIARS club and all the people who were there! great job guys(and gals)!!!!!

I'm glad you all had a nice time. Everyone seemed to be having fun and things went like clock work. We did the set up late Friday night with a crew of about 12 members.

There were 297 models on the table, (a little bit up from 2009) and some great quality work on display. We handed out 81 regular awards and about 13 specialty awards, so 31% of the entries were recognized. There were a few first-timers who attended and they did pretty well.

The same weekend is booked for 2011, the 2nd Saturday in November. We hope to see you all back and bring some friends.

Bob

Bob You can count on me being there again next year and ALL the following Shows,I've been attending ever since I moved back to Jersey from North Carolina 7 years ago( I know I still can't figure it out either )

Thanks Again for a GREAT way to spend a Saturday!

LIARS2010101-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Thats me on the Right

Hey, you guys did okay, that's for sure. Well earned loot, always glad to see your club at out show and all of the others as well. Like a meeting of the tribes.

This marked my 12th LIARS show since I joined in 1999. Time flies when you're having fun.

Bob