Calling all Loggers!

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The MCM Logging Company is now open and we need trucks!

The theme for this build is logging trucks and equipment. For example a truck pulling a Knuckleboom loader or a Peerless trailer.

The time for this build is December 1,2010 to April 30,2011.

The Rules

1. Must be a logging truck or logging equipment ONLY!

2.Can be a past build.

Edited by Master Modeller

OFFICAL BUILD ENTRY LIST

1.old-hermit-Stick Hauler

2.Justin-

3.rronning84-past build

4.clayton- log trailer

5.mackattack-

Edited by Master Modeller

I done started the trailer its going to be few months. The truck it self is done can I enter this out fit or do Need to start on a whole new truck?

Edited by clayton

Posted · Report post

Can I enter a past build? Its a lil hard for me to build trucks in Afghanistan.

Posted · Report post

Yall can all enter

Posted · Report post

So I just have a few questions... Is this an actual competition with prizes and things? And what do you enter.. Is it like a picture of your model? I've never entered a competition on here before. And I am starting work on a 1971 kenworth W-925 logger with peerless trailer.

Posted · Report post

So I just have a few questions... Is this an actual competition with prizes and things? And what do you enter.. Is it like a picture of your model? I've never entered a competition on here before. And I am starting work on a 1971 kenworth W-925 logger with peerless trailer.

1.No it's just a thing where the community comes together and builds somthing on the giving subject.

2.you enter a WIP of your build.

Posted · Report post

Ok sounds good! count me in! I have always wanted to share my work and this looks like a supportive place to do it. :)

Posted · Report post

how do you entry or where building a old one from the pasted

Posted · Report post

Not sure what to do or how, but I have built alot of yarders (Skagit, Washington, Berger stuff) as well as both hydraulic and line-type loading machines. Here's a Bucyrus-Erie 38B I built a few years back.

Maybe I'll have to build a logging side for this. TIME is really what I lack the most of. We'll see what we can do here.

WC38B.jpg

Posted · Report post

Im in for sure

Posted · Report post

Not sure what to do or how, but I have built alot of yarders (Skagit, Washington, Berger stuff) as well as both hydraulic and line-type loading machines. Here's a Bucyrus-Erie 38B I built a few years back.

Maybe I'll have to build a logging side for this. TIME is really what I lack the most of. We'll see what we can do here.

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/Juneau125/Scale%20Logging%20Model%20Equipment%20Collections/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

I added a slideshow of a little past work. It's a small sampling going back to the 1970's....