Model Cars Magazine Forum

1955 / 2010 Custom Chevy

ucntcme

Hmmmm No back windows, no mirrors, hope it doesnt have reverse. LOL, just kidding. I really like the tear drop style windows in the doors. The color turned out sweet. Very nice work.

Thanks, Yeah guess mirrors would have been a good idea. I thought a rear window just wouldn't look right but who knows!

'55 Chevy Coupe, that would be nice protoype car with steelies and hubcaps. But that's very great lead sled, don't know am I liking it or am I thinking that it's bad, but cool it is for sure! Nice conversion, that is great idea, something different, maybe I have seen too much "normal" '55 Chevy Bel Airs... :D

'55 Chevy Coupe, that would be nice protoype car with steelies and hubcaps. But that's very great lead sled, don't know am I liking it or am I thinking that it's bad, but cool it is for sure! Nice conversion, that is great idea, something different, maybe I have seen too much "normal" '55 Chevy Bel Airs... :lol:

Thanks for the comment. I just started with the '55 and was gonna chop the top then started getting ideas in my head and just went with it!