Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey fellas lets see thos RC cars and trucks I bet im not the only one here who enjoys a good motor powered model. I'll start us off here with my Custom modded HPI RS4 with a Traxxas 3.3 motor & Traxxas 4Tec transmission for that little something extra I installed a RB Innovations Supercharger and Ram Air Induction system with fuel pressure system. This is one hot monster , I havent had the chance to clock it yet , but in theory it should do about 110mph the way its setup. I hope you enjoy!

ModdedSuperchargedRS4001.jpg

ModdedSuperchargedRS4002.jpg

ModdedSuperchargedRS4003.jpg

ModdedSuperchargedRS4004.jpg

Heres a close-up of the supercharger.....:lol:

ModdedSuperchargedRS4005.jpg

ModdedSuperchargedRS4006.jpg

i've never had anything gas and i've only had one dedicated road car, had a bunch of off-road electric stuff though. currently i have the last re-issue of the Clod Buster and a King Blackfoot. fun stuff to enjoy with my kids.

the road car i had was Tamiya's M chassis Volkswagen Beetle. killed it when the chassis caught the lip of a sewercap barely sticking out of the ground at full speed :lol: major damage to the chassis and gearbox since i had it set up as front wheel drive at the time.

I owned the original Clodbuster it was a great truck I love to see some pics of your stuff now Dave . Sorry to hear about the bug, My brother-in-law has a Traxxas 4Tec that he just drove into a concrete pillar at 70mph ! totaled it ! he only had it for a week. I have some trucks I'll be posting here so stay tuned. :D

• 4 weeks later...