Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius Lonestar 1st test shot

For us Europeans, who am French, we will order it directly in the USA on a website selling online or on Ebay and get the package sent by U.S. Postal

Otherwise it will take long before the kit is available for purchase in a store here in France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B):blink:

This is a must have truck for most of us.

For anyone who can afford it,maybe they can buy some extras just to sell to those

outside the U.S.A.

That way they want have to go to e-bay and pay twice the price.

Outstanding!!!!!! This kit has definitely taken model truck kits to a whole new level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Dave for keeping us updated as to the progress. I think other model companies could sure learn a lot from Moebius!!!! :D

Ben this kit certainly is outstanding!

I think not only other model companies but the truck manufacturers could learn alot from this. International certainly have one up on the other makers. A brand new truck model that is turning all heads and a model kit of the very same truck available. You know whats going to happen when a young kid sees one of the real trucks on the road. "Dad can I have a model of that?" A marvellous Marketing coup. Imagine if other truck manufacturers commissioned companies like Mobius to build models of the new generation trucks.

Dave

Ben this kit certainly is outstanding!

I think not only other model companies but the truck manufacturers could learn alot from this. International certainly have one up on the other makers. A brand new truck model that is turning all heads and a model kit of the very same truck available. You know whats going to happen when a young kid sees one of the real trucks on the road. "Dad can I have a model of that?" A marvellous Marketing coup. Imagine if other truck manufacturers commissioned companies like Mobius to build models of the new generation trucks.

Dave

That would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

At this point in time a Harley Davidson special edition doesn't look like it's very likely to happen anytime soon.

We do have some other things planned... stay tuned...

I Need to get this one done first!

Looks like we have all the fixes worked out - hope to see a second test shot before too long...

I have a bunch of sub assemblies ready to photograph... have another one that will be all painted and assembled over the next several days

I need to sit down and write all the instruction sheet copy, and photshop notes onto subassembly photos

I hope it gets done before the end of this week... then our grapics guy can put the instruction sheet together so it looks good.

We do have some other things planned... stay tuned...

I Need to get this one done first!

:(