Model Cars Magazine Forum

blown 1940 panel van

stepside83

i have this 1940 blown panel that i was going for a shop truck kinda look, its flat black with flat clear, the motor is a buick v-8 that came in the kit, with 2 different setups for 3 carbs or a blower so i went blower, it also came with a flat head but i wasnt goin for factory look, no where near as detalied as 99% of the builds on here but ive never did anything other than box stock, so im learning from thes site big time let me know what you guys think

DSCN2380.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2379.jpg

DSCN2385.jpg

OLD SCHOOL! Very nice, idea is just perfect. Those steelies fit well to that matt black paint, nice combo. That orange metalflake paint looks very good there and engine is looking good, what I can see from the pictures. Interior looks very good too, keep on building! :D

thanks alot guys, im gonna be working on a new build prettty soon, im collecting bits and peices for it such as a fuel cell a-pillar gage pod, wheels, tach for in side, itll be a v-8 conversion s-10, thanks for the kind words again, im trying and i hope the next one is just a lil bit better than this one thanks again