Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Thunderflite"

John Teresi

World class work. You could pass this off as an actual late '50s Ford concept model.

One question, though. Is there enough space behind the front fender skirts to steer the front wheels? I'll take my answer off the air, thanks.

Either way, it sure is a beautiful build.

Regards,

David G.

Very nice work with Alclad. I like that "chromed" body and red wheels, that combination is very good looking. Alclad work is made also very nicely, because you have done so many modifications to it, they are all made very nicely. It looks like resin kit, wich you have just painted and so on. All modifications are made perfectly. There are no any mistakes on it. B)

Hello......engine is installed .........interior is installed.........under carriage is done.........trunk area is almost finished..........all I need to do is finish up the front and rear bumpers.......fine detail wiring and instal the glass.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF6283-1.jpg

DSCF6305.jpg

DSCF6299-1.jpg

DSCF6304-1.jpg

DSCF6301.jpg

DSCF6311-1.jpg

DSCF6290.jpg

DSCF6284.jpg

DSCF6293.jpg

DSCF6298.jpg

Hello......well she is almost finished......I just need to install the glass that Mr. "Midnightprowler" hooked me up with.......thank`s "Midnightprowler"........and I need to touch-up a few little areas.......I am currently working on the display.........I should have finished photo`s in a couple of day`s thank`s for looking.

DSCF6325.jpg

DSCF6358-1.jpg

DSCF6376.jpg

DSCF6331.jpg

DSCF6351.jpg

DSCF6375-1.jpg

DSCF6371-1.jpg

DSCF6344.jpg

DSCF6346-1.jpg

DSCF6342.jpg

Having seen the real car at SEMA, Barrett-Jackson last year where it was sold and at the 2010 Grand National Roadster Show, I can tell you this model is an AWESOME representation of the real car!!!! Great job John!!!! I wonder if the new owner of the car has seen this? Words do not do it justice!!

-Jerry:>)