Drag slot cars

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

heres some bodies I did & sold, thanks for looking! Sixx

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

w89.jpg

Posted · Report post

After looking at all your posts I gotta say, you do some really nice work!! The paint jobs are gorgeous!!!! You don't run them on the tires that come in the kits do you?? I would think they would be really out of balance? Are you just using the kit wheels for show? As nice as they are, you ought to build the whole kit into a full model (and then send it to me!) :)

Posted · Report post

After looking at all your posts I gotta say, you do some really nice work!! The paint jobs are gorgeous!!!! You don't run them on the tires that come in the kits do you?? I would think they would be really out of balance? Are you just using the kit wheels for show? As nice as they are, you ought to build the whole kit into a full model (and then send it to me!) ;)

Hey Ben, thanks for the kind words man! I personally don't race slot cars!? I do like building em.I got a buddy in Maryland that builds the chassis for the cars, and he most certainly races them! The slot car guys have a whole lotta cool stuff,like real aluminum wheels! They use soft foam-type rear tires...I think. I build up a fake chassis with kit tires just for looks, and photos! Take care, Sixx