Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT's Bantam Roadster from Chuck

When I started this kit I was going to build it box stock but then I was trying to drill out the end of the headers to make them look better and the drill blew out the side so I had to make new heards from aluminum tubing and my box stock creation became this. I found a better fuel pump in my parts box. and then detailed the roadster with everything I could think of.

Chuck

Picture151a.jpg

Picture147a.jpg

Picture150a.jpg

yes very nice!

ive had a question about this kit and now is as good a time as any...

is this bantam body the same one that used to be in a revell parts pack? being amt and all i would sort of doubt it but just thought there might be a chance...been looking for a revell parts pack bantam body for a while now...

Hey Chuck

I have just been thinking about coil over shocks for my 32 ford, are the ones on the front of you bantam kit parts or scratch built, because they look really cool

If they are Kit shocks how did you paint the springs??

If they are scratch built where did the sping come from ??

I'm an old rattlecan fan,but after looking at the pictures over and over, I think someday I might have to try a spraygun. Even my wife says I should get one. You can't beat that. I said earlier that your car is cool. I should have just said one word. WOW! :D