Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where to get model cars online?

model expressMy linkis great. Dennis has great prices, reasonable shipping rates, and ships kits promptly. He adds stuff all the time so I check back often.

I have also ordered from Hobby Search, HLJ, and HW Japan and have experienced excellent service from all three Japanese suppliers - these are the place to go for many Japanese models not readily available in the US. If your package is small enough, the economy shipping from Japan is relatively cheap and takes about 2 weeks (I ordered kits from Hobby Search on November 28, shipped SAL, and received them December 15th). Ebay is always an option too, but some sellers are better than others - look at the feedback ratings.

Hope that Helps!

Erik Smith

I've ordered from Hobbylinc several times. I would advise you to be careful. Their website might say "in stock" but a message in your confirmation might say backordered. Before I palce an order with them online, I call to make sure an item is really in stock. Their prices and shipping are fair and they have lots of kits.