Model Cars Magazine Forum

freightliner coronado

hi every one,hope you all have a very good Christmas.will i am look for a resin freightliner coronado if any one has one for sale or knows someone has one for sale?know were i can get one?thanks talk you all soon.

I've only seen that once, and it was ebay for well over $100! I'd like to see more of the casters put out a resonably priced one, since the Coronado is one of my favorite Freightliner trucks, well right behind the Classic XL, anyway! :)

I have this Coronado and the T2000. They are not as great as you may think! I was aware of these kits long before they were actually available and had planned to buy two of each one. (The Kenworth T2000, Peterbilt 387, Freightliner Coronado and the Frieghtliner Century. After receiving the T2000 and seeing that the surface of all the parts had a bad "orange peel" (I think this was from the being produced by Rapid Prototyping?) and there being air bubbles in the middle of the "glass" windshield, that was the last one I bought! The Coronado was given to me for free!

Bobby Griffen supposedly remastered these kits and they are supposed to be a little better now but I just wanted you guys to be aware of what you'd be getting. I personally would save my money for the new Lonestar! You'll get the whole truck and you could get two of them for the price of that cab alone!!!

Oh and, Merry Christmas! :(

I have this Coronado and the T2000. They are not as great as you may think! I was aware of these kits long before they were actually available and had planned to buy two of each one. (The Kenworth T2000, Peterbilt 387, Freightliner Coronado and the Frieghtliner Century. After receiving the T2000 and seeing that the surface of all the parts had a bad "orange peel" (I think this was from the being produced by Rapid Prototyping?) and there being air bubbles in the middle of the "glass" windshield, that was the last one I bought! The Coronado was given to me for free!

Bobby Griffen supposedly remastered these kits and they are supposed to be a little better now but I just wanted you guys to be aware of what you'd be getting. I personally would save my money for the new Lonestar! You'll get the whole truck and you could get two of them for the price of that cab alone!!!

Oh and, Merry Christmas! :(

Thanks Ben for the info.

Doug