Model Cars Magazine Forum

what i did in 2010

Blake Rogers

Nine months??? Whatsa matter? Why so long?? :D:D Seriously, That is the ultimate build and he sure a cutie!! There's just something about little children that always puts a smile on my face regardless of how bad my day is going. My wife and I are empty nesters now and our lives have a lot less stress these days but I sure do love our boys. You are in the good years right now with the little guy - enjoy every second because you'll wake up tomorrow morning and he'll be 15 and think that he knows more than you do. That's when the realy fun begins..*sighs* :) Congratulations and I wish you and yours the best.

Congratulations to both Dad and Mom. Take it from a 47 year old father of 2, and grandfather of 2 more, love every stage of your childs life. They do indeed grow fast, and before you know it, you find yourself regretting that you didn't do more "with" them. Ah, but now I will do better with my grandchildren, and in turn, spend more time with my Son and Daughter.

A very merry Christmas indeed!

The sculpting requires a bit of finnessing, however the skintones are right on. I'm thinking "Best of Show".

Good job Blake. :unsure:

I have three, the Mrs has two, and we have four grandkids between them. Wouldn't have traded them for anything. Well, maybe a new pickup.............

G

AgentG...you and I are thinking along the same lines. I was thinking he got the flat coat just right and the detail in the eyes is phenomenal! Ought to enter this in the Figures Master Class at the IPMS Nationals...it's a sure winner! ;)

Seriously....cute baby...just glad it's yours and not mine. With 4 of my own and 3 grandkids so far I've done my part for the proliferation of mankind! :D