Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get for Christmas?

...me and my new little boy!!! best xmas present ever!!!!! baby Raine Joseph Craig!

babyraine008.jpg

What a GREAT Christmas present!! There is no gift better than that!!

My oldest son was also born on the 23rd. He may be 25, but I can still remember that first Christmas morning that we shared with him.

Best of luck to you and your family!!

Edited by Raul_Perez

i got a airbrush kit, Kurtis Midget Racer, 1959 Ford Galaxie Skyliner, Revell Caribean Pirate Ship and i got an early x-mas present on the 23th at 12:09PM, he weighed in at 6lbs 13oz.

me and my new little boy!!! best xmas present ever!!!!! baby Raine Joseph Craig!

babyraine008.jpg

What a wonderful present! Congratulations to you.

Also I have to say thank you to the repo guy who drive 172 miles round trip on Christmas morning to bring back the gift I got for my girlfriend. It was in my trunk when they took the car and I didn't even think about it till she gave me my present. Bringing that gift back really made a depressing time of year for me a little brighter.

What a wonderful gesture of humanity and thoughtfulness, especially given the usual bad rap a lot of men in his profession get.

Regardless of our individual experiences, for whatever reason, this time of the year does bring out the best in a lot of people, and this to me is one example that there is yet hope in this world.

Charlie Larkin

I’ve had a wonderful Christmas.

Our festivities started on Christmas Eve with Carols up at the Hall. This was followed by the annual estate workers super served by His Lordship & Her Ladyship in the grand dinning room at the Hall.

A very proud moment for my wife & I was having our eldest daughter directing the whole evening. She became Housekeeper to His Lordship this year so this was her first Christmas in charge. It brought a tear to my eye as she took the honoured place at the head of the refectory table & was served first by His Lordship.

Christmas Day was exceptional. All 7 of our daughters crammed into our little cottage, we had a traditional goose dinner with all the trimmings, what a feast.

We then had a short stroll into the village to the Pub where the Landlord opened up for a couple of hours, first drinks were “on the house†& much appreciated. Then back home to exchange presents & make merry & much merry was made well into the night I can assure you.

As for presents; well, for me the best presents are the ones money can’t buy. And no amount of money can beat the contentment of having your precious family around you on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Davey.

I’ve had a wonderful Christmas.

Our festivities started on Christmas Eve with Carols up at the Hall. This was followed by the annual estate workers super served by His Lordship & Her Ladyship in the grand dinning room at the Hall.

A very proud moment for my wife & I was having our eldest daughter directing the whole evening. She became Housekeeper to His Lordship this year so this was her first Christmas in charge. It brought a tear to my eye as she took the honoured place at the head of the refectory table & was served first by His Lordship.

Christmas Day was exceptional. All 7 of our daughters crammed into our little cottage, we had a traditional goose dinner with all the trimmings, what a feast.

We then had a short stroll into the village to the Pub where the Landlord opened up for a couple of hours, first drinks were “on the house†& much appreciated. Then back home to exchange presents & make merry & much merry was made well into the night I can assure you.

As for presents; well, for me the best presents are the ones money can’t buy. And no amount of money can beat the contentment of having your precious family around you on Christmas Day.

Davey.

I just love this.

I've had a wonderful Christmas.

We then had a short stroll into the village to the Pub where the Landlord opened up for a couple of hours, first drinks were "on the house" & much appreciated. Then back home to exchange presents & make merry & much merry was made well into the night I can assure you.

As for presents; well, for me the best presents are the ones money can't buy. And no amount of money can beat the contentment of having your precious family around you on Christmas Day.

Davey.

Butler: Oh my lord, you must arise. Her Ladyship's in congress with a scoundrel.

His Lordship: Get my fowling piece from above the mantle.....BANG!....AAAAAAAGH!

Butler: Oh my Lord, always the sportsman you are! You caught him on the rise!

• 2 weeks later...