Model Cars Magazine Forum

thinking about my first diorama

Curtis v.

Here's how I did it on my 1/25 scale diner dio.

4552233116_f0a50fe2d4.jpg

There is a mistake on the photo text. Instead of a #6 screw, washer & cover at the top and #4 on the base, It should be #8 screw, washer & cover on the top, and a #6 washer on the stool base. The nylon spacers are 1" long.The screw holds the stool onto the floor, then you snap the cover in place.

Sam

Here's how I did it on my 1/25 scale diner dio.

4552233116_f0a50fe2d4.jpg

There is a mistake on the photo text. Instead of a #6 screw, washer & cover at the top and #4 on the base, It should be #8 screw, washer & cover on the top, and a #6 washer on the stool base. The nylon spacers are 1" long.The screw holds the stool onto the floor, then you snap the cover in place.

Sam

That's a great idea! Makes me want to build a diner just so I can build a few of those!

2X ;)

• 2 weeks later...

..those are just too cool Sam! It actually gave me the idea of using one in my garage dio. But instead of the finish washer base, I'll mount it on an old wheel rim. That way it won't look out of place in a converted warehouse.....