Model Cars Magazine Forum

1950 Chevy COE

Guest JamesDE

l really liked the sleeper. Do what ya gotta do bro! l'm putting a sleeper on my Dodge L-700 car hauler & it doesn't look as good as yours did. But then again, how functional does a 1:25 have to be, lol! Please keep up the great work. Love this one. Bart.

Guest Darkside Customs

Thanks for all the great comments...

The wheels and tires are from the 50 Chevy pickup just painted the whitewalls...

This project has been stalled so many times, so I'm hoping that I can keep goin on this and get it closer to being finished...

This has been so long since I've updated....

I finally got a hold of some of my builds and projects from back in Cali...

Back again on this....

Lete see how long it takes me to finish, considering this has been close to a three year project.....

67882268.jpg

21e2653b.jpg

I started a COE when this kit came out and still haven't finished it, and yours is a lot further along.Yours is looking good!

IMG_1720.jpgIMG_1721.jpgIMG_1727.jpg

Guest Darkside Customs

Thanks a lot guys.... The wheels and tires from the first few pics are frome the Peterbilt 359 and the tires were from the Monte Carlo Streetburner kit...

Personally, I think this truck is to big and badass to have them small wimpy rims and tires. I would love to see you tuck them big rig dually rims under that pickup bed or perhaps a set off a dub car with the retro look that have a big lip, would look tough as hell. Anyways, thats just my opinion, whatever you do it's still going to look nasty (in a real good way).