Model Cars Magazine Forum

thank you for all the care and concern

thank you to all who responded to my post in rough year. my Wonderful wife of 38 years is going to meet god soon .her doctor said it is just a matter of time. she is resting comfortable. she has accepted her fate with a bravery that is astounding. she was laughing with our kids tonight.her love and bravery in the face of death. i can only hope i can face it like her

post-6876-0-24722100-1293777025_thumb.jp

B) Iknow the pain you are experiencing. My wife has been under the care of a hospice service for about a month and a half. Tuesday she passed away and we had the funeral yesterday. We did not expect her to go so soon. Fortunately we had a few hours with her b-4 she passed. Her Mom passed last March. One of her sisters lost their 30 yo son this past summer an now her sister. I lost my Mom about 4 years ago and seemed to handle it ok. I'm not so sure on this. Lean upon God heavily - I know he will sustain you. My prayers are with you.

my grandmother passed away several years ago after a stuggle with cancer

she had been bedridden for a few months and during this time she had knit little socks for all her great grandchildren to be

(i didnt find this out until my son was born last valentines day and my mom gave me the socks her mom had made years before he was even born)

when she died everyone was ready for it

a few years later my grandfather died from injuries from a car crash

he was in a coma for a week or two which gave me enough time to travel back home

i went to see him right after my plane landed he was alive when i got there but never woke up again

and he died that same night

it was a completely different situation then when my grandma died

being able to say goodbye when you know the time is coming is a great blessing

Guest Johnny

Ralph, our thoughts and prayers are with your wife, you and your family.

It is all in Gods hands and as Great Grandma Branson used to say, "He must need another shining star for the Heavens".

to all the people on here and else where who prayed for my wife,our prayers have been answered,she is recovering ,i will have her in my life for a while longer,her doctor said her turn around was nothing short of a miracle. he said you just don't get that bad and recover, she will be going to a nursing home, i know well it is a matter of time thanks to God and all of you I will have her a little longer .with all my heart felt thanks Ralph

to all the people on here and else where who prayed for my wife,our prayers have been answered,she is recovering ,i will have her in my life for a while longer,her doctor said her turn around was nothing short of a miracle. he said you just don't get that bad and recover, she will be going to a nursing home, i know well it is a matter of time thanks to God and all of you I will have her a little longer .with all my heart felt thanks Ralph

Great News Ralph......NO MIRACLES......Thats your love for her....stay strong and God Bless you both