Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 outlaw 10.5 '82 camaro

comp1839

hope you enjoy!

Shirley you can't be serious.....I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley...................................................:blink:

Dave, this is going to be, the baddest of the BAD ! SERIOUSLY FANtastic work.

AND I am SOOOOO jealous....:D How much to rent you for six months or so...? I can provide shelter down here in Aus., you just need to find a way to get down here. B)

YOU ARE THE MAN pal this is the craziest thing I have ever seen (in a awesome way) everything about it is just right, I really like your work!!!!!I would Kill for some wheels like that in 1/25th scale, they look like their real....Can't wait to see what's next....... :)

I like the fact you appear to be obsessive about building scale autos. This is a museum piece - just beautiful.

Question regarding renshape - do you hand carve? I have a project I would like to scratch up a Jericho transimission and have used wax before but I am curious how renshape works.

Thanks for taking time to post - I check back here regularly hoping for updates

Holy Smokes!!! :( I am at loss for words to say on this build. you do some amazing work my friend. Beautiful. This build is Bad A$$.... You have some talent and amazing skills. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more progress on this project.