Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any Maryland Modelers

johnnyg

Only a few...

http://www.mamasboyz.org/

Next meeting, Saturday in Greenbelt. Check out the Find MAMA link for directions. I don't make it as often as I would like, but it's a pretty good club.

Thank you for the reply. Will you be heading up there? Is it ok for kids too? I have heard alot about this club, just never went to check it out. Do they have swap meets? can you purchase stuff there?

Thank you for the reply. Will you be heading up there? Is it ok for kids too? I have heard alot about this club, just never went to check it out. Do they have swap meets? can you purchase stuff there?

Best club in the Nation, no question about it, you have to go. They have kits for sale and the best resin caster in the world, I am not kidding you...... B);)

I'm not sure if I'm going this weekend. It is kid-friendly, as long as the kids are well-behaved. The aforementioned resin caster and a well-stocked vendor are usually there, along with members selling some excess built and unbuilt kits and parts. There's also a raffle held after the meeting for all kinds of stuff. There's generally a pretty good turnout - I'd guess 50-75 people, many of whose names you will recognize.

It is well worth the trip.