Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 Eldorado

ajulia

Hola its me again! lol Jus wanted to show you all the brute that was finished up the same time I put the finishing touches on Friday Nite Lites! The kit im sure as everyone knows is a stickler but I guess with determination and time it could build up pretty cool lookin! The roof once i got the kit was a bit harsh so replicating an aluminum top was so out the question! Well folks heres the pics I also have two more build ups to go in the under glass thread put will have to wait for pictures to be taken! As always my friends thanks for stoppin!

DSCF5840.jpg

DSCF5839.jpg

DSCF5838.jpg

DSCF5837.jpg

Love the colors. You have overcome the problems with this kit very well.

I have mine in primer, back in the box, when I lost all interest in it a year or so ago. What a challenge! But you've inspired me to open the box again. Whether or not I'll keep it open is another question!

Excellent work!!!

Hello all! You all rocks guys!!! Thanks for the kind words and for stoppin by! So sorry for thhe late response Ive been packing for the move and the bench has been steady so cyber world had to take a back seat.

Hey Dave and GT' I say keep on wit the keepin on!Stop playing around and yerself one of these boats on the shelf lol This kit builds up pretty cool aside from the usual model building obstacles but most important the builders subject preference (example:) replicating stock could be really hard but looks dang good on the shelf!

I appreciate everyone stoppin in and checkin us out here at Hott Bloxx LOL

peace

Tito