Model Cars Magazine Forum

unleash havoc

evilone

Ok rules are simple:

1: each horse is represented by a vehicle ( 1 vehicle for 1 horse) and multiples of the same kit is acceptable.

2: keep it clean. i know this is a touchy subject due to the religiouse ties it has but lets keep it clean guys.

3: any style you want no matter if you want it ratted out or lowrider its your choice.

4: done sometime this year. endate is december 31st. that way the slow builders can join in on this too.

5: someone sets up a poll and let the forum decide who's builds are the winner ( the point is not to win its to build)

So what do you guys say you wanna unleash the apocalypse on these builds?

More bad news... "Death" is the only one I have any good ideas for so far. dry.gif Gimme a few minutes,though...

that (in part) is what is keeping me out

i have a hard enough time finishing ONE build period, but commiting to finishing 4 builds for one CBP...there is a good chance these fellers will show up before im done :o

• 2 weeks later...

I think Death will be the last one I do, though. Get the hard ones out of the way first, THEN do the easy one! ;)

do it up bro. mine hit the back burner i only got a month and a half to bust out new builds for a up coming show. so famine is on the back burner for now ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey kevin, count me in on this! Would've posted earlier, but I just couldn't come up with any ideas on which kits to use, and only really had a build idea for War. But I've hit on something that works with kits that have been residing in "gonna build it someday Purgatory" :). And it turns out that they are 4 of the most evil, balked at, considered "unbuildable" kits ever made on top of it!

Hey kevin, count me in on this! Would've posted earlier, but I just couldn't come up with any ideas on which kits to use, and only really had a build idea for War. But I've hit on something that works with kits that have been residing in "gonna build it someday Purgatory" :lol:. And it turns out that they are 4 of the most evil, balked at, considered "unbuildable" kits ever made on top of it!

sweet bro start em up lol

Kevin,

You might want to tell the guys the names of the Horsemen, in case their recollection of the Book of Revellations is a little rusty: They are War, Famine, Pestillence, and Death.

true lol thanks bro

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to see more activity here. This is my kinda CBP. C'mon guys we need some evil eye candy.

Oh and by the way, concerning the title "Unleash Havoc", I think the phrase you were searching for was "Cry Havoc!". This is from a line of Shakespeares play Julius Caesar that goes "cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war". Very fitting for a CBP like this one.

Not necessarily. While they all can cause Death, they are easily capable of causing suffering without being fatal.

suffering is a big part of the tribulation

lets not forget about the locust, scorpion like critters whose soul purpose is to inflict harm while they do not have the authority to take life (which is also why it was silly for anyone to think the "bugs" in steven speilbergs the fog were these same locust like the qausi bible thumping crazy lady said) because "ïn those days men will seek death and death will flee from them"

Hey guys, a quick update from me.

War: 1932 Ford Roadster inspired in part by chip foose

Famine: Slingshot dragster with custom body work

Death: 1939 Mercury Coupe (Converted to a truck) *POSTED UP WITH PHOTOS SOON*

Pestillence: Undecided... I was thinking along the lines of a 50s / 60s wagon done up to look like an ambulance with BIOHAZZARD on the side.

Each of the horsemen will be present in there vehicles as I'll be making them out of large scale skeleton kits from a party supply store that stocks halloween gear.

Ooh! i'm so excited, I hope though that my ideas do not offend anyone, but man is this inspiring!

Sat down and worked mine out last night, two questions though. 1; do we post updates in this thread ? or make our own in the workshop? (or in my case the drag section) 2; Do you want in progress or just finished shots?.

Anyway

Red horse known as War 69 mustang pro modified

Black horse known as Famine 57 chevy pro modified

Pale horse known as Death 90's olds pro modified

White horse known as Pestilence 53 stude pro modified