Model Cars Magazine Forum

four horses of the apocalypse builds

evilone

Ok so heres where the builds will be.

after designing them and planning the kits i decided to use the 55 chevy cameo by amt.

302.jpg

so the first horse will be famine.

heres the pics

304.jpg

303.jpg

306.jpg

305.jpg

i shaved the hood lines and cut open a new hood. i am redoing the freezer box because of it not fitting right and not correct.

Edited by evilone

ok so after looking at the box i started i decided to say screw it and build a new one.Also i may do a plexy hood on all four builds just to add some cool look to it and to show more when the hoods are tilted foward.

305-1.jpg

306-1.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

the good humor truck was a good idea in the beginning but it would restrict the detail i was planning. So i am keeping the cab the way it is and sporting the roach coach box instead. Plans are to have rotten ice cream on one side and rotten food on the other with some nasty creatures everywhere.

• 3 months later...

yup lol makes you think twice from buying from the roach coaches huh LOL

Good to know I'm not the only one who's not limiting my ideas to out of the box builds!

Can't wait to see what else you have planned! I'll post pics tomorrow. I also dew up some concept art to give me better ideas before I jump into the builds :)

yeah i know but for example can i choose one horse and build a car, my idea is with a mustang, because mustang=horse

build on bro i just got burnt out thinking about what to do on mine but i got some juices flowing again so we shall see what they create lol.

Okay here's some progress on my submission for death.

This WAS my '39 Merc lead sled built box stock, but I thought it'd be a perfect candidate for a devilishly evil hack and slash!

Here's some pics.

SAM_0017.jpg

SAM_0024.jpg

So far I've chooped the top, cut out the entire roof panelling, made up a wooden tub liner and a balsa wood coffin for the back.

The hood scoop is from the AMT 70 Mustang Boss kit (looked a little silly on the Stang to be perfectly honest) and fits the contour of the hood perfectly. I'll be running the stock engine however black washed and looking like it's on it's way to an oily grave.

The stance is looking good, however this vehicle will not have a chassis. Curious? Well... you'll just have to wait and see :lol:

who betty page :o LOL jk i think i know what your gonna use :o

Skeletons buddy B) Grim will be the pilot of death, Some sort of general in a german war helmet with a spike on it for war, and an evil doctor for pestillence. Famine will just be a skeleton strapped into a slingshot dragster ;)