Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets see your pets!

I loved the Cat thread as I have Daisy but I have a small zoo here :mellow: Fish tank, and Turtle are the only ones allowed in the hobby loft. I have 5 dogs, 1 cat, 7 fish, 1 Florida Cooter water turtle, and 2 rats. Lets see the friends that make us all happy and in a good mood to work on our models. :D

Daisy

DSC02440.jpg

Daisey.jpg

Hazel (Hot dog and Charpei)

DSC06599.jpg

DSC06585.jpg

Lilo (rescued Chi-wawa)

DSC04881.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

Pepper Ann (Pit)

0606101801.jpg

DSC02424.jpg

Precious (Black Lab and Charpei and Chow)

DSC04886.jpg

DSC07926.jpg

Great group. These "punks" look like trouble in the making :D

Let me tell ya... the evil genius cat taught them new tricks every day. I am surprised they didn't get electrocuted when they pretty much ate an entire string of Christmas tree lights.

Let me tell ya... the evil genius cat taught them new tricks every day. I am surprised they didn't get electrocuted when they pretty much ate an entire string of Christmas tree lights.

:D:lol::lol: I know that feeling with a puppy I had to get rid of. He chewed through a computer cord. I couldn't believe he didn't get zapped. It was the main power.

It's ok, if they eat the christmas lights. You can just hang the little turds from the litter box on the christmas tree like ornaments. Let them eat some tinsel for and even better festive look!. :D:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Ben

my cat Axl likes to chew things like model tires :D

that is not any good. I do not have that problem. However, anything that looks like a piece of string, wire, rubber bands, WILL get drowned in the water bowl.

I have even caught the evil genius kitty standing in the bowl of water up to his knees holding down whatever it is to the bottom of the bowl just for good measure.

It's ok, if they eat the christmas lights. You can just hang the little turds from the litter box on the christmas tree like ornaments. Let them eat some tinsel for and even better festive look!. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

don't even go there, I am still trying to figure out how in the world they managed to poop on the wall, like a foot off the ground. They were only like 6inches tall max. :D

Edited by CAL

Turtles Yoshi and Gary (gary has passed recently)

PICT0035.jpg

Kind of my wandering pet he comes back every summer Sir Wiggles

PICT0024.jpg

Also I have 2 kitties, and a Panda bear hamster named DOMO will get pics of them soon

Is that a Hot Wheel Bluebird 510?!??? Those turtles are small! What kind are they?. Oh and the spider looks to much like a black widow for me. I've held a trantula but widow shaped spiders creep me out.

Brother's psycho ex-girl friend (not kidding, she really is psycho) first brought Moonie home, claims someone left him in car. Six months later, she brought Inky home, same excuse. We think she cat-napped them.

Anyway here they are.

Moonie, he's 13.

post-971-0-07178400-1295328535_thumb.jpg

Inky, his partner in chrime. She's 12 1/2.

post-971-0-31277600-1295328594_thumb.jpg

And that's the only houseplant she hasn't killed. Black thumb... err paw.

Edited by moparmaniac

Brother's psycho ex-girl friend (not kidding, she really is psycho) first brought Moonie home, claims someone left him in car. Six months later, she brought Inky home, same excuse. We think she cat-napped them.

Anyway here they are.

Moonie, he's 13.

post-971-0-07178400-1295328535_thumb.jpg

Inky, his partner in chrime. She's 12 1/2.

post-971-0-31277600-1295328594_thumb.jpg

And that's the only houseplant she hasn't killed. Black thumb... err paw.

hey i recognize that cat :oB)