Model Cars Magazine Forum

pete 352 and reefer outside pics

i got the black pin stripe divider on, the rear suspension bags painted, the motor, tranny and radiator installed. still got a lil adjusting to do on the cab mounts. i also got the hubs and brake drums all painted and put together. slowly but surely lol !! B):P

003-15.jpg

001-12.jpg

002-13.jpg

004-13.jpg

i got the cab all adjusted , lol no more leaning. i made the exhaust from aluminum tubing, and thanks to a trick past on to me i got them mounted fairly nicely :lol: ;D. i got the air breather , radiator and exhaust from motor all plumbed. if ya have any tips or see my mistakes please help me out . lol im getting excited, this will be my second completed build in almost 20 years . waitin on decals so i can clearcoat the cab then finish the exterior. still got a lil ways to go :lol:

003-16.jpg

002-15.jpg

001-14.jpg

i made the exhaust from aluminum tubing, and thanks to a trick past on to me i got them mounted fairly nicely

Would you like to share with the rest of the class, Dennis!?!?! B):lol:B):blink::huh:

ok yall i got a few more things done: i got the tanks painted and mounted, the dog house insulated, suzie coils installed , the fith wheel release and slider airline on, bumper refurbished and drilled for fog lights. still got a lil ways to go before its done but im happy the way things are goin on it B):)

011-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

009-9.jpg

012-3.jpg

Edited by cowboysevens

Looking nice Dennis! I think I may have hit the gray hose with some blue paint, but the hoses look great! I wish mine would stay that nicely coiled! :)

thanks matt, i guess that lil coil for the fith wheel slider lock does look a lil grey, lol but its painted the same color. i might have to hit it with another coat maybe. im waiting on some awesome decals form that wierd decal guy lol then ill clearcoat it and put all the lights, horns mirorrs etc etc on it and hopefully be done!! :lol: :lol: :P

thanks matt, i guess that lil coil for the fith wheel slider lock does look a lil grey, lol but its painted the same color. i might have to hit it with another coat maybe.

I didn't even notice that till you said something and I went back to the pic and looked!! I was talking about the trailer line, or is it blue and the camera playing tricks on me!! :):lol:

I didn't even notice that till you said something and I went back to the pic and looked!! I was talking about the trailer line, or is it blue and the camera playing tricks on me!! :lol::lol:

lol its gotta be the camera cause its blue phone line , i got like 5 floorescent lights on in my model room and it tends to make things glow and look a lil lite sometimes lol :P;):)

• 2 weeks later...

i still got a lil ways to go but its coming together nicely, i got decals on the truck, and most of the stuff like mirrors grab handles etc on. lol yes i dont have the head lights in yet, im still looking for a new set

001-16.jpg

002-17.jpg

004-15.jpg

003-17.jpg

Edited by cowboysevens