Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

454SS Chevy Pickup

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have been waiting to build this truck and I'am going all out.

DSC09639.jpgDSC09635.jpgDSC09640.jpgDSC09641.jpg

Posted · Report post

Lookin great so far! What tires are you going to use? The kit tires (to me) look way too small. The wheels look good though.

Posted · Report post

Lookin great so far! What tires are you going to use? The kit tires (to me) look way too small. The wheels look good though.

Thank you I going to use the kit tires. What tires do you that would be better for the truck?

Posted · Report post

I got the engine wired and plumped I will have picks later.

Posted · Report post

Looks good so far what year are you doing it as the '90 or the '91-'93 454SS, I'll be watching this, I have one of these suckers stashed away awaiting a bunch of aftermarket setail parts.

Nick

Posted · Report post

Thank you I going to use the kit tires. What tires do you that would be better for the truck?

I went to my parts box and dug out some that were a little wider and lower in profile and they looked much better! I'm not sure what kit they were from though.

Posted · Report post

I went to my parts box and dug out some that were a little wider and lower in profile and they looked much better! I'm not sure what kit they were from though.

Can you send me a pic and of the tires? I'll go thru my parts box to see if i have some.

Posted · Report post

DSC09908.jpgDSC09909.jpgDSC09910.jpgDSC09911.jpgDSC09913.jpgDSC09907.jpgDSC09914.jpgDSC09915.jpgDSC09920.jpg

Posted · Report post

Looking pretty good so far. Are you going to try to get those tires to fit the wheels a bit better? I'm assuming those are the tires from the AMT F-150 kit.

Posted · Report post

It's looking pretty good Toby!! What color are you going to paint it? And Jordan's right you should try to fit the tires to the wheels a little better.