Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Cars Magazine #154

I was just at the local Hobby Town hobby shop and noticed that they already have the November issue #154 of Model Cars magazine. I subscribe and have not recieved my issue in the mail. Has anybody out there recieved their copy yet?

Thanks for your responses in advance. Patrick

I was just at the local Hobby Town hobby shop and noticed that they already have the November issue #154 of Model Cars magazine. I subscribe and have not recieved my issue in the mail. Has anybody out there recieved their copy yet?

Wow, it is barely February and the November issue is out? They really moved the schedule up, huh?

Oh wait, you mean the November 2010, issue? Naw, haven't seen it yet and don't suspect I will for at least another 10 days to 2 weeks.

Nice to hear it was finally printed and shipped to some.

Got mine today, picked it up at the P.O. Box.

Ridiculous, isn't it?? It'll be March or later before the Dec. Issue. This has been one of my 2 beefs with this magazine since the start. It was the same way with Plastic Fanatic. If Gregg cant get the job done, he should let someone who can do it.

Got mine today here in MN.

While it might be late their is always something cool to read in there. I enjoyed, no matter what the date is.

Chris

I hope to get mine a the LHS next weekend during our club meeting. I don't care what date it says on the cover and everyone else should too. As long as a new issue appears on a regular basis, I have something cool to read and enjoy for what it is, the best enthusiast mag for us model car builders.

I hope to get mine a the LHS next weekend during our club meeting. I don't care what date it says on the cover and everyone else should too. As long as a new issue appears on a regular basis, I have something cool to read and enjoy for what it is, the best enthusiast mag for us model car builders.

You don't care what the date says on the cover? How about if your meals are a couple days late, or your paycheck a couple weeks late? Don't you care about that either? I certainly don't want to have the November issue delivered to me in February and be happy about it.

Oh,come on...let's get real here. I understand your concerns,but equating the lateness of a magazine delivery with meals being two days late or a paycheck being two weeks late? It's NOT / I repeat / N O T a life altering event. We've got two magazines out there,and I will take EITHER one when I can get it , late or not, but it won't affect my life(late meal) or my credit rating (paycheck)If you're so behind on bills that a 'late' paycheck will have your power turned off ,get you evicted,or have your car reposessed,then you casn't afford the dang magazine ANYWAY! Sometimes we get our priorities mixed ! the'Z'man,on the way down to the hobby bench to chop the top on somethin..........

There is the rub.....

MCM November 2010 #154 was delivered today in pristine ccondition. I won't tell you what's in it because I haven't really looked at it yet. I quickly looked for the build your own display case from glass, but didn't see it. So where's the article Harry? Or did you mean the December 2010 issue?

You don't care what the date says on the cover? How about if your meals are a couple days late, or your paycheck a couple weeks late? Don't you care about that either? I certainly don't want to have the November issue delivered to me in February and be happy about it.

Then consider it the February issue with a typo on the cover where the "month" would be. It's still Issue # 154 which comes after Issue# 153 and before Issue # 155. Chill. It's all good.

*PS: Besides, it's still January. You're a few days ahead of yourself. :huh:B)

:lol:

Edited by Danno

Hi, Got mine here in South Dakota today. GREAT MAGAZINE!! Sure is a good thing to have 2 model car magazines as it makes both of them better. The arrival date doesn't really bother me as it says on my subscription when it runs out (10-01-11)and that means it will last longer. Should get the last one in December of '11 then. Gary B.

MCM November 2010 #154 was delivered today in pristine ccondition. I won't tell you what's in it because I haven't really looked at it yet. I quickly looked for the build your own display case from glass, but didn't see it. So where's the article Harry? Or did you mean the December 2010 issue?

The display case how-to will be in the January issue.

Got it, extremely late and damaged as usual. I cant believe you people who think it being late is no big thing. We are paying for a service here, and we have a right to timely and good condition goods for our $. I just wont sit back and let someone walk over me. Go ahead and kiss Gregg's rear. I'm not, and I know a few others here that feel the same way.

I just received mine yesterday, it looked like it had been through a paper shredder. But the post office did put it in a nice plastic bag AFTER the fact with an "oops sorry" apology. :o Does anyone know if ModelCars will replace it? I like to have and keep my magazines in good shape.

Edited by 58 Impala